Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 416

Thread: Cherie's Chat Room

  1. #121
    Inactive Member valstreit's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2002
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color=magenta>Good Morning...Lets have Joan roll call [img]tongue.gif[/img] All accounted for?...LMFAO

    That was fun last night Glad I was able to join the gang for a bit.

    Val

    </font>

  2. #122
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    LMFAO~ nice roll call Joan, it was a blast in chat. Sincerly Joan #3 Hahahahahahahaha... Where's Joan 4, 5, and 6, oh what the heck LOL, 7,8,9,etc... Now that's funny Hahahahahahaha...
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

  3. #123
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    GusJoanDanger... You was Number 6 You silly Joan *LOL* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #124
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Number 4 reporting in! Or should I say I'm "004" LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #125
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] If the six turned out to be nine>I don't mind >I don't mind [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    A Chat is a yellow breasted american songbird according to my dictionary.
    <font color=blue>I did not know that</font> <font color=red>until now!</font>
    Learnin' sumpin' every day! LOL!
    Take care you all!!!!!!//oo\\!!!!!!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #126
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    Ok everyone, its been a coupla days since we (I) bloated ourselves on turkey n dressing n all the other goodies, I think its time we all sat down and spend a few minutes with friends and CHAT... Yes its Saturday night and we can all be Live at our traditional Saturday Night Chat at The World Famous (or at least coast to coast) Cherie Currie Chat Room. If ya got a few minutes stop by and share with us all your deep dark secrets, or just come in and say howdy. I hope to see all the regular Joans, and we have room for about 4 more Joans around our table... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #127
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I will do my best to be there. I promised my step-daughter that I would take her to go see that movie 8 mile. Don't ask me why.... Just trying to be the cool step-mom I guess.
    I hope to hear from u guys later.
    Dawn [img]redface.gif[/img]

  8. #128
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    Yo Danger Man, NYJ, Sparkle... Is anyone planning on stopping by tonight? It just won't feel right a Saturday without a chat [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  9. #129
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Heading in now for the Cherie Currie Birthday Chat
    Gus

    OLD Chat Room
    http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/cherie/chat.html


    NEW Chat Room
    http://pub14.bravenet.com/chat/show....75685171&cpv=1

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ December 01, 2002 10:54 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  10. #130
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    As I entered the room I could see I wasn't alone. There was NewYork Jettster and EllaNoise waving me over to the chocolate snack table. We had a great 3 way chat for a while and then couldn't help but notice a newcomer had arrived. It was our good buddy Charlie C and the conversation really began to flow and, gosh, it was fun. Then, the way I understand it Gus sort of stopped talking. Still there, apparently, but not saying a word. Just then the door swung open and in walked Pepe Le Stickfigure.
    My computer had an internal error or something and closed all open windows. When I tried to get back in it kept telling me Gus was in use and to choose a different name so finally I opted for the Pepe moniker. Remember, Pepe is a FRIENDLY stickfigure and everyone seemed to be okay with him being there! LOL!
    A little later on we had the pleasure of Sparklelynx and Tyme2Play's company too and all in all it was just a wonderful time in the OLD chatroom last night! 4 sure!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Pepe' aka Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic